Chapters Experience Holidays are committed to offering exceptional holidays at truly exceptional value for everyone. Our holidays are all priced to over excellent value for money and, unlike other tour operators, we guarantee that we will not cut the price of your holiday for those who book last minute without any cost reduction being passed back onto you too.
All of this is included in the advertised price of your Chapters Experience Holiday? unless otherwise stated:
- Return flights or rail travel from the UK (unless you choose to book a 'land only' holiday)
- Airport taxes and British Air Passenger Duty
- Ground transfers between the airport or station and your hotel
- Accommodation for the duration of your holiday - all tailored to match your chosen activity or experience holiday
- All holidays are normally on a half-board basis
- Your qualified Chapters Experience Holidays tour leader - on many holidays your group will be joined for some or all of the holiday by a local city guide or trained activity specialist
- A fun and full holiday itinerary - expertly planned to showcase the best of the destination
- All local transport costs
- Tips and service charges (you may also wish to add a personal contribution)
On occasion we may exclude certain costs from the inclusive holiday price, this is because they are either optional, not an integral part of your holiday or are subject to change. We always try to be as clear as possible about the full cost of your holiday, the list below gives you an idea of the kind of additional costs you may have.
Entrance fees to some museums and historic buildings (On long haul holidays these are normally included)
- Personal expenses
- Discretionary tips
- Optional excursions
Full details of what’s included in your chosen holiday are provided on the individual holiday page and on the specific Holiday Information sheet for your chosen holiday departure.